Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit: www.hsb.ca
The Product Manager, reporting to the Director of New Solutions, will be responsible for contributing to and driving the execution of Cyber Insurance product strategy for personal and commercial lines in the Canadian market.
The role will entail collaborating with cross-functional teams in Canada and globally to implement strategic and tactical business activities designed to support HSB Canada’s revenue and profitability ambitions and establish product leadership in the market.
This is an exciting new role within HSB Canada and will require working in an agile manner with the Cyber Product Owner (CPO) to adopt and evolve the mandate, shape the scope, and develop new procedures and processes.
- Lead Cyber product monitoring and deploy product enhancements and changes within the Canadian market.
- Support the evolution of cyber coverage, rates, and services to ensure HSB’s Cyber offering is profitable and competitive in the Canadian market while being aligned with HSB’s Global standards.
- Develop and stay up to date with the latest in market and competitor intelligence on coverage.
- Monitoring emerging cyber exposure trends on an ongoing basis.
- Provide thought leadership and eminence in the Cyber domain by representing HSB at key industry events and conferences.
- Work closely with the Canadian executive team, corporate underwriting, claims, distribution, and global stakeholders to broadly execute the mandate and more importantly vocalize an expert Canadian market perspective.
- Support the development governance capability in Canada, evolving scope and needs as required to ensure effectiveness.
- Possess a deep understanding or interest in Cyber Insurance or a comprehensive knowledge of the Cyber threat and security landscape.
- Previous experience in the specialty insurance sector, with valuable experience handling complex insurance products—especially those of a technical nature.
- Proven ability to proactively monitor market trends, conduct competitor intelligence, and translate findings into strategic insights.
- Previous consulting experience is considered a valuable asset, showcasing a diverse skill set.
- Prior Project Management experience is an asset.
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and open-mindedness with a continuous growth approach.
- Experience in establishing Product Operations processes and developing reporting dashboards for efficient management.
- Ability to engage with external clients and internal stakeholders and multiple levels in Canada and US.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices.
Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference IPM-0123 and follow the link: Apply Here.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
More search results
Claims Technical Specialist - Strategy
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company
Independent Adjuster (Property & Casualty)
QA Adjusting Company
Customer Relationship Coordinator (CRC) & Admin C…
Field claims adjuster
Kootenay Adjusting & Consulting Ltd
Field Claims Adjuster - Property (Red Deer)
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company