These positions may be located across all Saskatchewan locations
Work should be so much more than just a job you do to earn a paycheque. And at SGI CANADA, it is.
We offer the essentials – a competitive salary, great pension, and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide opportunities. The opportunity to do work that makes a difference in your community. The opportunity to expand your professional skills and grow your career. And the opportunity to come to work every day to a job you’re passionate about and that leaves you feeling happy and fulfilled.
Now that we’ve (hopefully!) sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for multiple Adjuster I Property candidates who have a way with customers.
We hope you consider applying if you:
- Can collect, review, and analyze claims related information.
- Able to interpret applicable acts, regulations, and policy coverages.
- Are adept at negotiating settlements of various claims.
- Want to leverage your leadership skills for good – like actively supporting SGI’s culture, expanding your own learning and supporting your colleagues as they do the same.
Typically, these skills are gained through a two-year diploma in a relevant field of study, like Business, and one years of experience in adjusting or an insurance related role. But we don’t want you to worry about checking every box! We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way, so please don't hesitate to apply. We'd love to hear from you!
What else do we offer?
Our website gives a run-down of the many perks of working with us, including:
- Work-life balance : How does an extra day off every two weeks sound?
- Personal development : We invest in our employees. We provide leadership and employee training, and provide education funding, to support your self-improvement goals and keep our teams thriving.
- A positive, healthy work culture: Work culture can be the reason an employee stays or leaves a job. At SGI, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture we’re proud of. And we continue to invest in our culture through training to make sure that our actions (and culture) reflect our corporate values: caring, passion, innovation, and integrity.
- Awesome people : Seriously. We hire the best people, and you get to work with them. At SGI, you’ll find the work family you didn’t know you needed.
We strive to be the kind of employer that employees recommend to a friend. We want our employees to want to come to work, and we look forward to your application!
To learn more about this position, check out the full job description on our website. There, you’ll find all requirement and accountabilities in greater detail.
Diversity is a cornerstone of SGI. We believe all candidates should be given the opportunity to fully participate during the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we invite you to submit your accommodation requests to us at email@example.com and we will work through your request with you. All information received will be kept confidential.
Remember, the position closes Friday, December 15, so submit your application online on our careers website by 11:59 p.m. SK time.
More search results
Senior Product Analyst (Personal Property)
SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance)
Experienced Insurance Advisor
Alberta Motor Association
Senior Risk & Insurance Examiner
Regional Municipality of Durham - Whitby, ON
Claims Adjuster 2 - Condo/Strata (AB or BC)
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company