Insurance Analyst (23-35)
At Canpotex, we care strongly about growing our talents and providing our employees with diverse and dynamic learning opportunities. Join us and be a part of our mission to help nourish the world. Apply today!
Canpotex has an exciting opportunity to grow your career as a permanent Insurance Analyst (23-35) at our Saskatoon office.
Headquartered in Saskatoon with three international offices, we are one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers globally - ultimately helping the world grow more food.
Situated in the vibrant Saskatoon area of River Landing, occupying a spacious, world-class contemporary office building that supports our culture. We proudly offer a highly flexible hybrid-work environment that encourages a flexible work-life balance while promoting meaningful connections with colleagues and stakeholders. We are passionate about ensuring food security for young people through our community investment program that allows our employees individual volunteer opportunities. We proudly offer a competitive total rewards package, career growth opportunities and the experience to collaborate with global colleagues and customers.
- Develops and maintains strong relations with insurance industry and brokers
- Builds internal relationships to ensure the insurance program remains relevant to the company's operations and covers potential risks
- Coordinates the insurance claim process and ensures prompt settlement
- Ensures timely and proper execution of all insurance policies
- Act as a key contact for all internal and external stakeholders affected or involved in the insurance programs
- Maintains records of all insurance-related documentation
- Performs cross-functional tasks within the Treasury team including Financial Compliance testing, coverage for the Accounts Payable Coordinators and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in commercial insurance programs
- A Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation or an interest in pursuing a CIP (or other related designation) is considered an asset
- Adept at reviewing and analyzing contract terms and language
- Skilled with Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to communicate and work well in a team environment
- Proven organizational ability, including a keen eye for detail and ability to adhere to established deadlines
Apply online by October 18, 2023.
We recognize the diverse nature of applicants and consider a combination of equivalent education and experience. We are committed to providing a respectful and inclusive work environment that celebrates diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other personal characteristic protected by legal grounds. We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected, follow us on LinkedIn
More search results
Senior Product Analyst (Personal Property)
SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance)
Experienced Insurance Advisor
Alberta Motor Association
Senior Risk & Insurance Examiner
Regional Municipality of Durham - Whitby, ON
Claims Adjuster 2 - Condo/Strata (AB or BC)
The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company