Director, Enterprise Fraud Program
- SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance)
- Regina, Saskatchewan
- Job Category
- Job Type
Work should be so much more than just a job you do to earn a paycheque. And at SGI, it is.
We offer the essentials – a competitive salary, great pension, and excellent employer-paid family benefits. But we also provide opportunities. The opportunity to do work that makes a difference in your community. The opportunity to expand your professional skills and grow your career. And the opportunity to come to work every day to a job you’re passionate about that leaves you feeling happy and fulfilled – all in an industry undergoing a ton of exciting change!
Now that we’ve (hopefully!) sparked your interest, here’s some good news: we’re hiring!
We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced individual to help shape the Enterprise Fraud Program and drive success. If this sounds like you, join our team as Director, Enterprise Fraud Program.
We hope you consider applying if you:
- Have insurance fraud detection & prevention Knowledge.
- Have knowledge of the latest tools for insurance fraud detection and prevention
- Have knowledge of project management and methodologies,
- Have knowledge of laws and industry-standards pertaining to fraud
- Enjoy collaborating with stakeholders across divisions to truly understand the best path forward and design strategies to achieve it.
- Are a strategic thinker who thrives on identifying opportunities and threats, understanding risks and driving essential outcomes?
- Can lead diverse teams in the development of fraud detection and prevention strategies.
- Want to leverage your leadership skills for good – like actively supporting SGI’s culture, expanding your own learning and supporting your colleagues as they do the same.
Typically, these skills are gained through a four-year degree in a relevant field of study such as Business or Mathematics and Applied Science and Ten years’ experience comprised of six years of leadership experience with increasing responsibility and four years’ experience building strategic partnerships in insurance, financial services, fraud detection and prevention, and/or a customer focused business environment.
What else do we offer?
Our website gives a run-down of the many perks of working with us, including:
- Work-life balance: How does an additional three weeks off a year sound?
- Personal development: We invest in our employees. We provide leadership and employee training, and education funding, to support your self-improvement goals and keep our teams thriving.
- A positive, healthy work culture: Work culture can be the reason an employee stays or leaves a job. At SGI, we’ve worked hard to develop a culture we’re proud of. And we continue to invest in our culture through training to make sure that our actions (and culture) reflect our corporate values: caring, passion, innovation, and integrity.
- Awesome people: Seriously. We hire the best people, and you get to work with them. At SGI, you’ll find the work-family you didn’t know you needed.
We strive to create the kind of work environment where employees want to come to work, and we look forward to your application!
To learn more about this position, check out the full job description. There, you’ll find all requirements and accountabilities in greater detail.
Diversity is a cornerstone of SGI. We believe all candidates should be given the opportunity to fully participate during the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, we invite you to submit your accommodation requests to us at email@example.com and we will work through your request with you. All information received will be kept confidential.
The position closes October 11, 2023, so submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. SK time.