Vienneau Insurance has been all about providing “worry pas” peace of mind for generations now. We serve - our clients, and our communities – and we have fun doing it. We’re growing again, and are starting to look for our next generation of service-oriented superstars! Are you in?
Insurance Broker (Home and Auto) –Saint-Antoine and/or Bouctouche, NB
Here’s the test to see if you’re a fit:
- I’m passionate about serving up superior customer service – in person, and over the phone -and believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment.No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only J)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don’t hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I’m not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
- I speak and write in both of NB’s two official languages (ps. “Chiac” counts as French!)
So, what would you be doing on a daily basis?...
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals’ insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
- French-English Bilingualism (written and spoken)
- A high-school (good), or post-secondary (better) education
- You must live within a reasonable commuting distance of our Kent co. office.
Think you’re our person?... If so, we’d love to hear from you soon! Apply today!
More search results
Team Lead, Underwriting Quality, Property/Casualty
Farm Mutual Re
Business Development Representative (Underwriting…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Customer Relationship Manager – Western Regions
Energy Underwriter (Account Executive)