Vienneau Insurance has been all about providing “worry pas” peace of mind for generations now. We serve - our clients, and our communities – and we have fun doing it. We’re on the lookout for our next service-oriented superstar! Are you in?
Insurance Broker (Home and Auto) - Shediac, NB
Here’s the test to see if you’re a fit:
- I’m passionate about serving up superior customer service – in person, and over the phone -and believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment.No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only J)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don’t hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I’m not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
- I speak and write in both of NB’s two official languages (ps. “Chiac” counts as French!)
So, what would you be doing on a daily basis?...
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals’ insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
- French-English Bilingualism (written and spoken)
- A high-school (good), or post-secondary (better) education
- A willingness to take insurance licensing course(s)
- A clean criminal record (to qualify to become licensed)
- You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to our Shediac office.
Think you’re our person?... If so, we’d love to hear from you soon! Apply to:
HR@GoVienneau.com , Attn: Manon Siriois