Partner Success Specialist
- Langley, BC
- Job Category
- Job Type
The Mutual Fire Insurance Company of British Columbia is growing and is looking for a Partner Success Specialist to work with our Business Development team.
Founded in 1902, Mutual Fire Insurance was the first mutual insurance company headquartered in British Columbia. Today, the company provides solutions for farm, commercial, and home insurance needs from British Columbia to Ontario. Mutual Fire Insurance is committed to making people a priority by creating membership initiatives, investing in technology, and supporting community projects.
Mutual Fire Insurance's subsidiary, Four Points Insurance provides innovative insurance solutions for small to medium-sized businesses in suburban and rural areas. Four Points Insurance was formed in 2022 to support small businesses through the many adjustments they must face now, and in the future. Built with a passion for customer service and risk management, Four Points Insurance offers business owners a suite of commercial packages insurance options.
The Partner Success Specialist role is a permanent full-time position. The Partner Success Specialist acts as a liaison between the company and our broker partner distribution network. The combination of a strong business acumen partnered with well-disciplined time management skills are required to excel in this role. The successful applicant must be well versed in understanding of the Canadian insurance industry principles and practices and must be able to communicate with clear and concise language in any discipline. This position will involve travel and will require flexibility to work outside of normal business hours on a regular basis.
- Continuing to grow and nurture existing broker partner relationships.
- Developing pre-qualified new broker partner relationships.
- Promotion of Property and Casualty products, with in-depth knowledge of Commercial Insurance in the Canadian market.
- External presentations, product promotion, and product training.
- Providing internal communication to, and collaboration with, the management team on broker performance and sales activities results in support of underwriting objectives.
- Event planning, providing support for marketing events and exhibitions, as required.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with overall corporate objectives.
- Provide administrative support for daily operational needs
- Ensuring assigned strategies are effectively and accurately delivered on time.
- Position duties and description may change based on business needs and strategic priorities.
Here’s what you bring
- Fluent communication skills which include oral and written communication, public presentations, legal document creation, and confidential memos.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial property and casualty experience
- CIP/FCIP designation preferred
- Post-Secondary education in a business-related field
- A confident and dynamic personality
- Effective project management skills driven by self-motivation
- Valid driver’s license required
- Valid passport required
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Flexible work environment, opportunity to work remotely with limited office attendance
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.