Insurance Broker - Home & Auto
- Vienneau Insurance
- Moncton or Shediac, NB
- Job Category
- Job Type
Vienneau Insurance has been all about providing “worry pas” peace of mind for generations now. We serve - our clients, and our communities – and we have fun doing it. We’re growing again, and are starting to look for our next generation of service-oriented superstars! Are you in?
Insurance Broker (Home and Auto) –Moncton or Shediac
Here’s the test to see if you’re a fit:
- I’m passionate about serving up superior customer service – in person, over the phone, and via text/e-mail - and I believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment.No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only J)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don’t hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I’m not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
So, what would you be doing on a daily basis?...
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals’ insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls, e-mails, texts, and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
- Working proficiency in French or English (Billingual for Shediac)
- A high-school (good), or post-secondary (better) education
- You must live within a reasonable commuting distance from our office.
Think you’re our person?... If so, we’d love to hear from you soon! Apply today!