Business Development - Solution Analyst
- Toronto, 08
- Job Category
Under general supervision the Business Solution Analyst will assist the Business Development Department in growing/managing/supporting the business relationships both internally and externally. Providing both administrative support, project support and a high level of customer service to business development representatives, internal stake holders and our broker partners.
- Maintain good relations, in particular with both internal stakeholders and broker partners. Liaise with Exec Office, as a subject matter expert, to assist with (but not limited to): Financial Reporting, Collaborate on training and education
- Collaborates with the Project Manager, the Business Partner, Systems Analysts and Systems Support Analysts to develop business cases, high level plans and project closure documents
- Participates in meetings as required to support the Business Partners in the communication and promotion of IMTD services and products
- Keeps informed of key initiatives, proposals, and requirements of each client group Executes the initiatives identified in the vision and strategy defined by IMTD and senior leadership to drive high quality content across the organization
- Provide regional support and coordinate with Insurance Solutions on new product development, marketing, and communications initiatives
- Acts As a liaison between Wawanesa and our brokers to ensure flow of communication and assist in solving any company/brokerage concerns.
- Maintain the brokerage relationship with small regional broker partners which includes sharing production results, assist in setting and achieving growth and marketing plans based on individual brokerage plans and regional goals, and assessing a brokerages benefit or risk to regional goals
- Compile information, organize and disseminate reports for internal and external audiences Work effectively with all departments and provide support to achieve regional plans and goals. Maintain various databases/CRM to ensure information is accurate and current.
- In collaboration with the Broker Development Manager, develop and implement processes and procedures for the BD team
- Participates in meetings as required to support the BD in the communication and promotion of regional goals
- Analyze, identify, and develop growth strategies that align to regional and corporate plans and goals.
- Research marketplace, products, brokerages, and competitors and ensure that the BD team is kept up to date with key information.
- Maintain and organize existing shared drive folders to keep folders up to date and archive items no longer utilized
- Receive, distribute, and ensure timely response to all inquiries and service request
- Provide general administrative support inclusive of managing shared calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating events, training and education.
- Distribute and assist with the development of promotional materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ experience in administrative support and customer service experience
- High proficient in Microsoft Office in particular with; Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Strong client service orientation with the ability to take responsibility for client needs to ensure successful interactions.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to conduct reviews of information carefully and comprehensively.
- Excellent analytical, and problem solving with the ability to select and implement best solutions
- Strong ability to multi-task and monitor progress to meet deadlines Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive planning and organizing skills with the ability to monitor performance and results. Insurance Designation (or working towards designation) would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in; Business, Marketing, Communications, or a relatable field would be considered an asset.
More search results
Analyste de risques bilingue en assurance des ent…
Promutuel de l'Estuaire
Regional Underwriter, Calgary 12 months contract
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Senior Manager, Insurance Risk Management
Senior Casualty Claims Specialist
Heartland Farm Mutual
Heartland Farm Mutual