Full-time Sales Team Manager
North Blenheim Mutual is a policy holder owned Company. Part of the strong Ontario Mutual network of companies, providing Home, Farm, Commercial & Automobile Insurance to Policy Holders in Ontario for over 160 years. We are a growing company with deep roots in our Community.
North Blenheim Mutual Insurance Company is seeking a full-time Sales Team Manager. We are seeking a customer-focused professional who communicates effectively, works co-operatively and demonstrates respect in a team environment.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
- Develop a high functioning team; provide support in recruitment, training, work assignments, professional development, and performance management of Agents, Brokers, Customer Care Agents and Agent Care Representatives
- Present new products or innovations to the Sales team
- Participates in leadership meeting regarding product pricing, risk selection criteria
- Enforces the company rate manual and underwriting criteria
- Provides a supportive culture that encourages positive growth
- Holds sales team accountable to meet individual and company objectives in an appropriate manner
- Assist in cultivating marketing opportunities
- Create workflows and processes to optimize technology and efficiencies
Education and Experience
- Five or more years in an underwriting or sales position in the property and casualty insurance industry
- CIP Designation or is working towards
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Comfortable learning new computer programs and training sales team on application
We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. The company will work with the applicant to arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable the applicant to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. North Blenheim Mutual welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
If you are looking for a fast paced environment with a growing company that has a competitive benefit package please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Teresa Martin, Office Manager. Email to email@example.com
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
More search results
Assistant Product Manager, Personal Auto
Intermediate Underwriter (Commercial Property)
Commercial Underwriter / Analyste de risques en a…
Promutuel de l'Estuaire
Senior Product Analyst (Personal Property)
SGI (Saskatchewan Government Insurance)
Experienced Insurance Advisor
Alberta Motor Association