Our client, an established and growing brokerage, is looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their Edmonton team of insurance professionals. The qualified individual will have exceptional customer service and communication skills, as well as the ability to maintain and grow an established book of business.
- Provide outstanding service to the existing book of business while still working on expanding client base
- Provide proposals to various insurers for quotation
- Develop a slate of new business activities each year
- Work with Account Assistant to ensure all client policies are appropriately documented
- Work with Account Executives to coordinate, support plans, discuss arising issues and create comprehensive plans for existing clients
- Negotiating terms and conditions with insurance providers and making presentations to clients
- Keeping in touch with policyholders and clearing up problems, if any Informing clients about new products
- Preparing invoices and collecting premiums
- Responsible for preparation of insurance forms Checking and processing of policy documents, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Liaise with key decision-makers and act as the main point of contact for clients
- Must have a Level 2 Insurance license, or working towards completion
- 3+ years of Commercial Lines experience
- Other insurance licenses or designations will be considered an asset
- Solid understanding of policy wordings/coverages
- Comfortable dealing with clients and underwriters
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in a service focused environment
Pathfind is a full-service Talent Management firm, offering professional services in Executive Search, Leadership Coaching, and Career Transition/Outplacement. We are a proud partner of Career Partners International.
The successful candidate must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for any employer. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.