People taking care of people. It’s that simple. At Crawford & Company, we treat our clients’ policyholders like our own, helping to restore and enhance lives, businesses and communities at all points of the claims management process. Combining a legacy of over 80 years of unmatched experience with global capabilities and industry-leading technology, Crawford is at the forefront of change, while also staying firmly rooted to our commitment to putting people first.
We are guided by our collective value system: RESTORE.
At Crawford, we:
- Respect our culture of integrity and ethical behavior, while embracing the unique talents of the individual and encouraging an ownership mentality among everyone.
- Are Empowered to advance the company mission and take ownership of our individual career progression.
- Promote Sustainability through a corporate culture in which employees are good stewards of their communities.
- Emphasize Training and an environment where employees continually seek and share knowledge and are engaged and satisfied with their work.
- Are One Crawford, embracing a global mindset that’s inclusive, agile, mission-focused, and customer-focused.
- Give Recognition, participating in an environment where people are rewarded for jobs well done.
- Embody an Entrepreneurial Spirit, sharing a passion to succeed, innovate, and outpace our competitors.In addition to a competitive salary,
We believe in leading by example – at work and in our communities. We hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the global fabric of the audience we serve. Though our reach is vast, we proudly operate as One Crawford: united in mission, vision and values. Learn more at www.crawco.ca.
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including Registered Pension Plan; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Adjuster to join our team remotely in Owen Sound, ON.
The successful candidate will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle commercial lines claims by telephone and correspondence. The candidate will direct field adjusters on a task basis. The candidate will participate in ensuring accurate recording, reporting, and presentation of files.
- 2 years of technical experience in an insurance claims environment, knowledge of commercial lines will be considered an asset
- Post-secondary education in an insurance related field working towards full license and CIP designation
- Ability to conduct telephone investigations, evaluate, negotiate and settle first and third party commercial lines claims
- Proficient in CMS, including maintaining accurate and detailed activity, transaction and reserve records
- Advanced computer skills including Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service
We thank all applicants for their interest in Crawford & Company however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Crawford is an Employment Equity employer.
Crawford is strongly committed to diversity within its community. We welcome applications from visible minority group members, women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, members of sexual minority groups and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. We encourage freedom of association, fair compensation and labour practices and avoid child labour.
Crawford is committed to identify and remove any discriminatory policies and practices found in the recruitment, selection and hiring, promotion, training, retention and termination of employees in all levels and categories of employment.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Crawford’s own policies, a request for accommodation will be considered throughout the hiring process.
Applicants are required to provide their accommodation needs in advance and submit adequate documentation to support their request for accommodation in the assessment process and/or to perform the essential duties of the posted position. If you have an accommodation need, please email email@example.com as soon as possible to make appropriate arrangements.
More search results
PAL Insurance Brokers Canada
Personal Lines Account Manager
Programmed Insurance Brokers Inc.
Field Claims Adjuster
Red River Mutual
Claims and Insurance Coordinator (Permanent, Full…
City of Kamloops
Client Systems Associate (12 Month Contract)
Healthcare Insurance Reciprocal of Canada (HIROC)