The Mutual Fire Insurance Company of British Columbia is growing and is looking for a Product Success Specialist to work with our Business Development team.
Founded in 1902, Mutual Fire Insurance was the first mutual insurance company headquartered in British Columbia. Today, the company provides solutions for farm, commercial, and home insurance needs from British Columbia to Ontario. Mutual Fire Insurance continuously delivers a high standard of partner service to policyholders through a wide broker network and personalized claims service to help insureds get back to normal as quickly as possible. With a unique dual policyholder structure, the Company is committed to making people a priority by creating membership initiatives, investing in technology, and supporting community projects.
The Partner Success Specialist role is a permanent full-time position. The Partner Success Specialist acts as a liaison between the company and our broker partner distribution network. The combination of a strong business acumen partnered with well-disciplined time management skills are required to excel in this role. The successful applicant must be well versed in understanding of the Canadian insurance industry principles and practices and must be able to communicate with clear and concise language in any discipline. This position will involve travel and will require flexibility to work outside of normal business hours on a regular basis.
- Continuing to grow and nurture existing broker partner relationships.
- Developing pre-qualified new broker partner relationships.
- Promotion of Property and Casualty products, with in-depth knowledge of Commercial, Personal Lines and Farm Insurance in the Canadian market.
- External presentations, product promotion, and product training.
- Providing internal communication to, and collaboration with, the management team on broker performance and sales activities results in support of underwriting objectives.
- Event planning, providing support for marketing events and exhibitions, as required.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with overall corporate objectives.
- Provide administrative support for daily operational needs
- Ensuring assigned strategies are effectively and accurately delivered on time.
- Position duties and description may change based on business needs and strategic priorities.
Here’s what you bring
- Fluent communication skills which include oral and written communication, public presentations, legal document creation, and confidential memos.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial property and casualty experience
- CIP/FCIP designation preferred
- Post-Secondary education in a business-related field
- A confident and dynamic personality
- Effective project management skills driven by self-motivation
- Valid driver’s license required
- Valid passport required
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefit package
- Flexible work environment, opportunity to work remotely with limited office attendance
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.