Project Manager, Digital & Alternative Distribution
Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca.
Reporting to the Director Digital Solutions, the Project Manager will assist with Digital Solution Partnership development including direct oversight of digital distribution development projects and business casing, Data and Analytics and digital customer experience journey mapping and optimization. The Project Manager will also support and facilitate digital first product development and direct marketing.
This is a tactical role within the company, as you will be working primarily with new FinTech distributors to support and develop individual programs and partnerships. You will work with cross-functional HSB teams to propose the best solutions for partners, address regulatory and licensing requirements, product, system and framework capabilities, reporting, and more to ensure launching the partnership and scaling it in an effective way. This role requires a good understanding of the Canadian Fintech/P&C insurance sales and distribution ecosystem, entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and an ability to find the right solution and commercial arrangement for a win-win partnership.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align key account activities, liaising with the underwriting, claims, product teams, licensing and working on contracts.
- Manage the partnership lifecycle including post launch optimization and scale
- Conduct research and support to source new partnerships opportunities (program management)
- Support, analyze and recommend improvement, programs or workflows to better drive onboarding success and ultimately revenue growth
- Participate in developing best practices to continually improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of our processes
- Support the team to achieve KPIs and provide clear and consistent progress reporting
- Min 5 years’ experience in insurance distribution partnerships.
- Solid insurance ecosystem knowledge – P&C insurance experience is an advantage.
- Proven track record in executing distribution partners across the insurance distribution ecosystem.
- Project Management (PMO and/or BA experience would be ideal).
- Digital Customer Journey Mapping.
- Digital Distribution Optimization.
- Experience/ Exposure with API development.
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this. We will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference PMS- 0122, please click on the link: Apply here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…