HUB International is continuously GROWING, and we are looking for individuals with an ENTREPRENEUR mindset to join our team!
We are BC’s largest insurance broker, growing 15% year over year! We offer stability, career development opportunities, and a strong teamworking environment. Whether you’re just starting out in insurance, or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goal.
We are Proud to Offer
- Competitive compensation and company matching RRSP contributions
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- A progressive employee assistance program through LifeWorks
- HUB Cares: we are a company that gives back and is active in the community
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
Our Community Branch Network Division is seeking a client-focused Supervisor. We want someone who thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Our Richmond location is our largest and busiest branch! Located in the largest auto mall in Western Canada, this busy branch services multiple different dealerships within the Richmond Auto Mall.
- First things first, you’ll work towards the development of a high-performing and engaged team
- You’ll build positive client, employee, and dealer relationships
- You’ll support, coach and train employees
- You’ll become the Resident Technical and Process Expert for the branch
- You’ll conduct professional, quarterly performance reviews with all direct reports
- You’ll maximize resources through effective scheduling
- You’ll ensure compliance with all insurers (ICBC, CBS, Family etc.), Insurance Council of BC and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- You’ll manage sales, retention and service needs of clients, balancing between Insurance Advisor and Supervisor duties as appropriate
- You’ll ensure control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documents and funds
- You’ll lead the continuous improvement, organization and efficiency of the branch
- You’ll handle and resolve client and dealership concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- At the end of the day, we represent HUB. You’ll need to ensure that you understand and live up to our HUB values, mission and vision.
- Level 2 General Insurance License.
- 4+ years of experience in the Insurance Industry
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a variety of internal and external clients
- Passion and firm understanding of business and financials
- Strong organizational, leadership & management skills
- Sales & client service experience
Asset experience that will make you stand out:
- You have or are working towards an industry designation
- You have working proficiency in Mandarin or Cantonese language skills
Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…