The full time Customer Service Representative - CSR position is responsible for assisting in servicing BCU/KMI book of business. Based on years of knowledge in the P&C industry, this position will provide ongoing support to the Partner and broker team. This position also performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the Brokerage. We are located in Bloor West Village on the subway line.
- Maintains services and grows a designated portion of BCU/KMI book of business.
- Generates/issues liability slips, endorsements, new business submissions from existing book and new potential clients, review accuracy of renewals, re-markets renewals based on pricing, processes binders, certificates of insurance.
- Reviews Autoplus, MVR’s and HITS reports to ensure the policies for correctness of underwriting.
- Prepares financing agreements for annual pay policies.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails.
- Processes on individual company portals, and Broker management system Powerbroker.
- All other duties as assigned based on CSR responsibilities as need be
- 2 years or more insurance industry experience, with Personal Lines experience
- RIBO License mandatory.
- Knowledge of Brokerage Management services/Power Broker and tools.
- Strong customer engagement and service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities successfully.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Full-time - IN OFFICE
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…