Insurance Broker (Personal Lines)
- KMI Brokers Inc.
- Toronto - Bloor West Village/High Park
- Experience Based
- Personal Lines
- Job Category
- Job Type
The full time Customer Service Representative - CSR position is responsible for assisting in servicing BCU/KMI book of business. Based on years of knowledge in the P&C industry, this position will provide ongoing support to the Partner and broker team. This position also performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the Brokerage. We are located in Bloor West Village on the subway line.
- Maintains services and grows a designated portion of BCU/KMI book of business.
- Generates/issues liability slips, endorsements, new business submissions from existing book and new potential clients, review accuracy of renewals, re-markets renewals based on pricing, processes binders, certificates of insurance.
- Reviews Autoplus, MVR’s and HITS reports to ensure the policies for correctness of underwriting.
- Prepares financing agreements for annual pay policies.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, memos and emails.
- Processes on individual company portals, and Broker management system Powerbroker.
- All other duties as assigned based on CSR responsibilities as need be
- 2 years or more insurance industry experience, with Personal Lines experience
- RIBO License mandatory.
- Knowledge of Brokerage Management services/Power Broker and tools.
- Strong customer engagement and service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple priorities successfully.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Full-time - IN OFFICE
More search results
Licensed Sales Agent
Caradoc Townsend Mutual Insurance Company
Personal Injury Representative I
Senior Underwriter (Commercial/Farm)
Underwriting Assistant – Commercial Auto
Specialist, Market & Liquidity Risk (RE-06) / Spé…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions