HUB International is continuously GROWING, and we are looking for individuals with an ENTREPRENUER mindset to join our team!
We are BC’s largest insurance broker, growing 15% year over year! We offer stability, career development opportunities, and a strong teamworking environment. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 13,000 employees in 450+ offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are Proud to Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development
- Hybrid work environment
- Company matching RRSP contributions
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- We promote work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours
- A progressive employee assistance program through LifeWorks
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
- HUB Cares: we are a company that gives back and is active in the community
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
HUB International continues to grow and we are seeking for multiple permanent full-time positions for our Commercial Insurance division in Vancouver and Burnaby Offices. Whether you’re just starting out in insurance, or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goal.
- Team Assistants/Administrators
- Insurance Advisors
- Associate Account Managers
- Account Managers
- Account Executives
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located in the Willingdon Business Park near Brentwood Town Centre. This location is easily accessible by the Gilmore sky train station with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
Our Bentall One Vancouver office is located in center of Downtown Vancouver. This location is easily accessible by sky train and near many shops, restaurants and amenities!
- Level 1 or 2 General Insurance License or willing to obtain within the first 3 months of hire
- Client service focused with exceptional client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong initiative and sense of urgency to get things done
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Asset experience that will make you stand out:
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma – BCIT)
- Excellent insurance product knowledge or exposure to insurance
- EPIC, Policy Works, and Certificate Exchange experience an asset
- Commercial Insurance Industry experience
Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
More search results
Manager, Sales Effectiveness
Saskatchewan Blue Cross
Account Assistant, Business Insurance
HUNTERS International Insurance
Personal Lines Underwriter
The Mutual Fire Insurance Company of British Columbia
Expert (e) en sinistres, division automobile (tél…
Groupe Allstate du Canada