Intermediate Insurance Adjuster with possible field work associated with the role.
The claims will be primarily Direct Compensation Property Damage (DCPD), auto claims with various injury, and liability claims.
You will be responsible to deal with brokers, stakeholders, insureds and third parties, along with third party adjusters and solicitors.
You will investigate claims, confirm coverage, determine liability and negotiate settlements.
The ideal candidate will have
- A minimum 2 years adjusting experience in dealing with auto claims and minor property claims
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a positive attitude during team interaction
- Strong written, verbal and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work in a challenging environment
- A University degree is an asset
The successful person will have opportunity for advancement.
We also offer flexible work arrangements to the ideal candidate.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to email@example.com before May 25th, 2022
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…