HUB International is continuously GROWING, and we are looking for outstanding people to join our team!
We’re BC’s largest insurance broker so we always have growth opportunities for our people to explore. We offer stability, growth, development and great coworkers! Whether you’re looking for your first job in insurance or you’re well into your insurance career – HUB has an opportunity for you!
We are Proud to Offer
- Competitive compensation and company matching RRSP contributions
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family
- We promote work-life balance through condensed work weeks
- Mental and physical wellness initiatives
Take your skills on the road – literally! We’re looking for a client-service focused, Mobile Insurance Advisor. You’ll provide professional insurance advice to clients at various car dealership locations so they can drive their new ride away knowing they’re protected. We operate in a fast pace and ambitious sales driven environment with tremendous earning potential: base + uncapped commissions! If you’re ambitious, driven and care about client service, the long-term career opportunities are endless!
Here at HUB, we invest in developing our employees! We offer hands-on coaching and mentorship, alongside extensive sales training to ensure you are prepared to succeed, in this role and the next.
Our Maple Ridge branch is located in Westridge Centre, this location has been servicing the area since 1989. Join our team today!
- First things first, you’ll be on the road visiting dealerships to provide ICBC and private auto coverage.
- You’ll build relationships with clients, colleagues, and dealership partners.
- You’ll advise, explain, promote, and sell optimal coverage to achieve weekly targets and incentives.
- You’ll cross-sell and present sales leads to the team.
- You’ll assist in the office as needed by servicing walk-in clients, answering the phones and processing transactions.
- You’ll ensure compliance with all insurers, Insurance Council of BC and Privacy Act rules and regulations.
- You’ll ensure control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds.
- At the end of the day, we represent HUB. You’ll need to ensure that you understand and live up to our HUB values, mission and vision.
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- 6+ months of previous insurance experience
- A valid driver’s license and your own personal vehicle to travel to dealership locations
Asset experience that will make you stand out:
- You have previous Road Agent experience
- You have or are working towards an industry designation
Our Culture Starts with You
- We are looking for SELF-STARTERS with an ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset who will take OWNERSHIP of their business
- We want you to be INNOVATIVE and open to sharing your ideas
- You work with URGENCY while providing a high level of PROFESSIONAL SERVICE towards our customers, communities, & colleagues.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER who positively impact those around them; We MOTIVATE each other to GROW TOGETHER
- You work with a high degree of INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com with the following subject line "Career Connections - Dealership IA Position"
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…