Insurance Brokerage Account Manager
Munich Re Specialty Group North America (MRSG N.A.) is seeking enthusiastic and talented individuals to join us as we grow. As part of Munich Re Group, we are a unique organization providing expertise in specialty and marine lines of insurance as well as surety risks and custom bonds with inhouse claims solutions.
We are seeking a full time Insurance Brokerage Account Manager to join the Roanoke Insurance Group division in our Toronto, Canada office.
- Provide the first line of support to producers in the daily servicing of Roanoke Insurance Group Canada, Inc. existing and prospective clients and their policies.
- Provide quality and profitable customer services and perform administrative duties necessary to maintain and grow Bond, Marine and Property and Casualty insurance premiums for the organization.
- Discuss marketing plan with producers and develop strategy for presentation to insurance carriers.
- Obtain and submit all necessary underwriting information as required to directly market, place, negotiate, obtain quotations and prepare professional proposals for new and renewal accounts in accordance with company standards and procedures.
- Develop cross selling opportunities, by continually advising customers about the products, services and technological advances Roanoke Insurance Group has to offer.
- Prepare renewal summaries for Producers, or directly for clients, and ensure it has been transmitted to the Insureds in time.
- Renew policies in a timely manner and generate billings in correct accounting month.
- Utilize all available resources in order to properly maintain underwriting and client information, loss claim reporting, various online carrier systems, etc.
- College degree or 4 years work experience in a similar position
- Ideally Level 1 Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) Certificate/License and other Provincial Insurance Broker Licenses as required in Provinces where business will be conducted
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and analyze insurance coverage, forms and policies
- Fluent in both English and French preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with details
- Well organized with an aptitude for details
- Skilled in use of MS Office.
MRSG N.A. is the holding company for Roanoke Insurance Group (RIG) and Munich Re Specialty Group Insurance Services (MRSGIS) located throughout 7 locations in the United States and Canada with over 200 employees.
MRSGIS provides insurance to retail and wholesale insurance brokers in North America. Specialty lines include ocean and inland marine, cyber tech E&O, terrorism, active assailant & political violence.
RIG operates as a specialty insurance broker focused on surety, insurance and related offerings for logistics service providers, customs brokers and companies with supply chains.
Please note that only candidates who are selected for interview will be contacted directly. We thank all candidates for their interest.
More search results
Senior Director (REX-09*) / Directeur principal (…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Intermediate Commercial Underwriter
Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre
Union Power Insurance Brokers
Executive Manager, Business Development
Technical Property Underwriter and Account Manage…