Personal Lines Representative (temporarily remote)
Take your career to the global level and join one of the top largest brokerages in the world!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is a market leader in the insurance industry, providing advisory and broking services in more than 130 countries. 40,000+ employees bring their best to the table across the globe every day and that did not go unnoticed. They earned numerous awards and recognition for excellence and social responsibility over the past decades.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Acting as the 1st point of contact to Personal Lines customers
- Answering general queries
- Advising customers on coverages, assisting them in finding the best coverage for their insurance needs
- Managing policy changes
- Assisting with renewal and remarketing of policies
- RIBO license
- 1.5+ years of experience at a brokerage servicing Personal Lines clients
- Experience in a call-center environment is an asset
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, life insurance
- Pension plan
- Education assistance and continuous training programs
- Location: downtown Toronto with a temporarily remote option until it is safe to return to the office
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this position, please send the most recent version of your resume in a Word Document format to Maria Papp at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to speak to us regarding this position, you may reach me directly at 437-370-6406 ext. 304. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
More search results
Pro-Demnity Insurance Company
Auto Express Care Claims Specialist – Level 1 APD
The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group - 342622
Claims Examiner (Temporary for 7 Months)
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance
Principal Analyst (RE-05), ISS / RSS / DTSS | Ana…
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
Personal Lines Underwriter
HT&C Mutual Insurance Company