Personal Lines Account Manager
At HUB International our vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. EasyInsure, a division of HUB, is a rapidly growing national brokerage. We're looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join our head office team (Windsor, ON) which provides a great working environment and excellent opportunity to grow within the organization.
This individual will be responsible for working with our existing clients providing excellent customer service and outstanding value in every transaction. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business.
- Managing all aspects of an existing book of business
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements
- New Business sales
- Upsell existing clients
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Respond to inbound telephone inquiries
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in Personal Insurance/insurance industry
- RIBO licensed
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong social skills and confidence required to succeed
- Ability to work independently and in a team with minimal supervision
- Effective organizational, time and client management skills with an ability to prioritize tasks
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Knowledge of diverse insurance policies and emerging insurance trends
- Resourceful researching skills
- Quick, efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate in French an asset, not a requirement
- LLQP License an asset, not a requirement
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- Paid Personal Days
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program
- Group Benefits Plan
- Corporate Discounts
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Choose a career with EasyInsure and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining EasyInsure you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. EasyInsure is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking
- Balance - balancing corporate duty with personal growth
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Discipline - focused on goals
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
Get to Know HUB
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
If you require assistance or accommodation during our recruitment process, please notify Human Resources so that we can review and consider how we may be able to assist you based on your individual needs.