Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 12 month contract
Reporting to the Director Digital Solutions, the Product Management Specialist will assist with Digital Solution Partnership development including direct oversight of digital distribution development projects and business casing, Data and Analytics and digital customer experience journey mapping and optimization. The Product Management Specialist will also support and facilitate digital first product development and direct marketing.
This is a strategic role within the company, as you will be working with new FinTech distributors and Canadian P&C insurance companies to develop long term partnerships. You will work with cross-functional HSB teams to propose the best solutions for partners, address regulatory and licensing requirements, product, system and framework capabilities, reporting, and more to ensure launching the partnership and scaling it in an effective way. This role requires a good understanding of the Canadian Fintech/P&C insurance sales and distribution ecosystem, entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and an ability to find the right solution and commercial arrangement for a win-win partnership.
- Research and source new partnerships opportunities (program management).
- Reach out and engage with new partners while creatively optimizing engagement methodologies in order to increase conversion rates with partners.
- Manage the partnership lifecycle including post launch optimization and scale.
- Set strategic KPIs and provide clear and consistent progress reporting.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Product Management.
- Solid insurance ecosystem knowledge – P&C insurance experience is an advantage.
- Prove track record in executing distribution partners across the insurance distribution ecosystem.
- Project Management (PMO and/or BA experience would be ideal).
- Digital Customer Journey Mapping.
- Digital Distribution Optimization.
- Experience/ Exposure with API development.
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this. We will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference PMS- 0921, please click on the link: Apply Here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.