We are currently in need of an experienced Commercial Account Manager to handle mainly small to mid-size accounts along with some larger Municipal accounts. This is temporary full-time position for approximately 4 to 6 months. Reports directly to the brokerage principle.
A RIBO License in good standing is required
3 years’ experience working in commercial lines customer service/selling.
Good knowledge of Power Broker.
CIP or CAIB designation (or working toward) considered an asset.
- Review and recommend coverages to commercial customers. Complete changes via emailing insurers and entering information on Power Broker, and following up that changes are processed properly.
- Adhere to company underwriting guidelines.
- Able to prepare new business submissions, and properly market these to the right insurer to the benefit of the client.
- Able to handle possible client issues and help keep customer retention high.
- Assist in keeping Aged Receivable Reports in order.
- Good interpersonal and listening skills, empathy and caring when speaking to clients.
We offer a competitive package which includes generous benefits.
Working remotely is available
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance