Special Risk Insurance Managers Ltd. is an industry leading Managing General Agent established over 20 years ago. Our roots derive from a long serving sports, entertainment and lifestyle insurance provider (Sports-Can Insurance Consultants) and we have grown to encompass a wide range of niche and specialty products including aviation, marine, specialty casualty, accident, AD&D and hard to place property.
Commercial Lines Underwriter
We are looking to add to our growing team with a commercial lines underwriter. We offer a fast paced, motivating environment, competitive salary, benefits and bonus structure and the opportunity to work with knowledgeable individuals in a niche area of the insurance industry. This position is suitable for a candidate with prior industry experience presently working in personal or commercial lines with 5+ years insurance related experience, and looking for a new opportunity to work in niche commercial lines and learn from our established team of experts.
- Responsible to assess and evaluate risks and apply effective pricing, underwriting, and marketing of business. Also responsible to providing technical training and quality control in the form of mentoring
- Conduct internal underwriting compliance audits
- Handle day to day referrals in a timely fashion
- Develop and maintain positive business partnerships with our Brokers, Clients and Insurers
- Provide input into the analyzing of the brokers portfolio and make recommendations where needed.
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance