This is a front-desk position responsible for answering telephones, managing email/regular mail, welcoming visitors, maintaining a professional image and assisting all members in their day-to-day activities.
Employment duties and responsibilities include
- Manages overall communication e.g. email, mail, courier
- Telephone and voice mail management – answer phones, relay messages, manage voice mail.
- Monitoring of all employees and producers schedules and maintain company shared calendar
- Circulating and E-filing of daily bulletins
- Light office/kitchen duties e.g. coffee, dishwasher, keeping area tidy, seasonal decoration
- Managing copier/printing, office supplies, computer room,
- Broker support, data entry, scanning, payments, and understanding and using various computer programs
- Manage office health and safety responsibilities
- Hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Mon to Fri
-Mature, dependable, friendly, detail oriented and a positive attitude
-Minimum of 3 years in an office administration role
-Fast, efficient keyboard skills, computer literacy and knowledge of software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
-Discipline and ability to work either independently or in a team environment.
-Excellent communication and grammar skills with fluency in secondary languages an asset.
-Police check and references
We are offering
-Excellent remuneration package commensurate with experience and knowledge
-Company paid benefit plan
-Comfortable office with ground floor access and free parking.
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance