Who We Are
HT&C is a newly amalgamated leader in Ontario’s mutual insurance industry, combining the best of the former Hay, and, Town & Country Mutual Insurance companies. We provide Members and their families with peace of mind – properly insured.
The Claims Manager will oversee insurance claims for Personal, Commercial, and Farm losses in alignment with policy coverage limits, appraisals, and verifiable damages. The Claims Manager will also be responsible for the overall management and direction of HT&C’s Adjusters, ensuring operational compliance with company guidelines and relevant industry regulations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage day-to-day departmental operations, workflows, and claims delivery practices to enhance the ultimate Member experience
- Collaborate cross functionally with Agents, Brokers, and Adjusters to ensure claims are effectively processed and resolved in a timely manner
- Assess the scope, complexity, and validity of Member claims to minimize avoidable losses and liabilities
- Effectively communicate with Members to discuss coverage issues, liability concerns, and referral opportunities
- Design, implement, and monitor the ongoing effectiveness of various claims strategies, HT&C policies, and procedures
- Explore potential loss-minimization and financial control measures, continually mitigating HT&C’s risk exposure
- Pre-approve use of appropriate outside service providers
- Ensure appropriate / auditable use of company funds through consistent allocation and effective documentation
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP Designation)
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience
- Minimum 10 years P&C insurance industry experience
- University / college degree or diploma – Business or other related discipline
- Valid Ontario driver’s license
As an equal opportunity employer, HT&C Mutual Insurance provides our employees with a comprehensive benefit plan, including pension, personal career development opportunities, and so much more!
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter detailing qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance