Aon is looking for a Broker, Financial Services
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Financial Services in Toronto.
Your impact as a Broker, Financial Services
- Renewal/New Business Submissions and Proposals
- Prepares and presents marketing proposals for renewals and new business
- Negotiates with underwriters to establish best terms and conditions with respect to premiums and coverage
- Follows up with insurer to confirm terms of negotiated contract are met
- Approves documentation for new contracts, policy changes, additions, deletions and renewals
- Establishes contacts and cultivates relationships within the underwriting community in an effort to achieve the best premiums and coverage for Aon clients
- Collaborates with Account Executive to develop coverage strategy and marketing initiatives for renewal and prospective business
- Participates in client meetings
- Receives general instructions and follows defined procedures, manages daily work within established guidelines
- Builds productive working relationships with peers and higher level professionals internally and externally to exchange information and make recommendations
- Ability to work independently with general instruction and the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Responsible for compliance documentation
- Policy Review
- Performs other related duties as required
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Insurance background and knowledge is essential
- Broker license is an asset
- Further development in continuing education with achieving designations in CRM, CAIB and CIP or similar and courses and seminars to supplement learning
- Strong skills in both written and verbal communications to be able to make an impact and influence with the client and the insurance company
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance