Aon is looking for Account Executives in Winnipeg!
The Account Executive is responsible for the day-to-day account management of Aon’s relationships with assigned clients. Leads client service teams to identify and meet client needs and thereby retain and grow a profitable book of business. Through service, pricing, consultation and reporting, promotes the value Aon delivers to clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Retains and grows Aon’s business, cultivating relationships with decision-makers in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client contacts.
- Facilitates critical relationships between clients, Aon Reed Stenhouse (ARS) and insurers.
- Develops and manages the implementation of Client Promise Plans for clients in scope, including a specific business plan aimed at ARS revenue growth.
- Ensures client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods, and the economic framework relevant to services delivered.
- Project manages all Aon and industry-related resources to achieve client objectives.
- Ensures overall account profitability with a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the Client Promise Plan.
- Ensures that the full value of involved ARS specialists and practice groups is promoted.
- Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation, Results and Values.
- Establishes clear roles, responsibilities and performance expectations for client service teams that deliver Aon products and services to each client.
- Ensures that team members meet their responsibilities and seeks changes in team composition as appropriate.
- Educates clients in risk management, risk transfer, market issues and relevant trends including appropriate benchmarking and GRIP data.
- Serves as a trusted business adviser on all pertinent issues; monitors client satisfaction; reports and resolves client issues and concerns and reviews client expectations to ensure relationship is mutually acceptable and beneficial.
- Marshals appropriate Aon resources to support clients in unusual circumstances such as large claims, etc.
- Drives the renewal process, assembling the appropriate team to develop and implement the client-specific renewal strategy.
- Coordinates with Brokers in the development and delivery of renewal strategies. Assigns appropriate processes to Aon Client Services (ACS), if applicable.
- Follows the Discovery Process of Client Promise to identify each client's needs and develops a Client Promise Plan to help clients achieve their goals and objectives.
- Serves as a resource of industry, product or market area expertise to internal and external clients.
- Defines interdependent responses to opportunities to grow the business.
- Manages input to and follow-up on invoicing and receivables process for assigned clients, ensuring timely collections.
- Ensures that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems. Manages expenses.
- Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology).
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with Risk and Insurance Management/Business related curriculum preferred.
- Broker license, CIP, CAIB or CRM preferred
- 3 to 5 years of appropriate insurance experience
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of the insurance business and the assigned clients’ needs as well as all major lines of business.
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel. Power Point and Outlook is required.
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.