Regional Vice President, Saskatchewan
SGI CANADA is currently searching for a Regional Vice President, SGI CANADA (RVP) to join the leadership team in Regina, SK. The RVP will be responsible for leading, directing and monitoring the activities of SGI CANADA’s Saskatchewan Regional Operations, ensuring that operations are aligned with the corporation’s strategic plan and compliant with applicable legislation and regulations.
In this role, you will be a dynamic leader that collaborates, executes, and evaluates SGI CANADA’s revenue, growth and profitability strategies for Saskatchewan. You will have strong business and financial acumen, but more importantly you be a strong communicator and relationship builder.
In additional to being part of a national team, you will oversee regional underwriting, claims and broker relation functions and ensure that programs, polices and teams are aligned to the future direction of SGI CANADA.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for candidates who have the following education, experience, and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary education institution in a relevant field of study, such as Business.
- A Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation OR a Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP) designation.
- Ten years of leadership experience with progressively challenging responsibility.
- Five years’ experience in insurance, financial services and/or a customer focused business environment.
- An understanding of the Insurance industry (Underwriting, Broker Partnerships, Claims, etc.).
- An ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and visionary ideas.
- An uncanny ability to build trusting and meaningful relationships.
Why SGI CANADA?
We offer a wide range of benefits and invest in career development to meet the needs of our employees. We embrace diversity, recognizing and celebrating our differences and our similarities. With careers as diverse as our employees, join our caring culture of employee empowerment within a great community of people.
Ready to Apply?
Tell us why you’re the right fit for this role. Learn more about this job and how to green light your career at SGI CANADA by visiting www.sgicanada.ca.
Submit your application online by 11:59 p.m. Saskatchewan time on: Sunday September 5, 2021