Service Desk Analyst/Developer
Employment opportunity: Germania Mutual is recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst/Developer!
The System Analyst & Support Coordinator will work closely with other members of the IT team to evolve Germania and support internal and external customers. Work towards business targets and objectives established for the Company. You will diagnose and troubleshoot database and system errors. Analyze workflows, write rules and test software builds provided by our software vendors. Managing existing software system and coordinate interface communications and advancements. You are a self-starter requiring limited supervision who is committed to learning and can solve issues outside of their current knowledge set. Germania has a rich technology landscape so an ideal candidate will contribute across many work areas E.G.: network/security, telephony, print, telecommuting, hardware.
- Minimum of 3 years programming, Java/Web/Linux/Sql preferred
- You have a university degree, related business diploma or an equivalent level of education and experience
- Insurance Industry knowledge
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with database applications and administration systems
- Microsoft Office 2019/Exchange
- Working towards a CIP/FCIP designation
Germania Mutual, established in 1878, continues to be a progressive and innovative workplace, while ensuring integrity and stability remain uncompromised. We are excited to announce that we are looking to grow our team.
At Germania, we expect a lot from our employees. That is why we offer so much in return! In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits, work from home opportunities, a pension plan, and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance.
Please apply now if you feel you are the right candidate. We are excited to hear from you! As much as we would like to reach out to all applicants, only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. Germania Mutual is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply by June 30th by filling out our application here