As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
What you will do:
- Regularly completing audit checklists to ensure compliance with underwriting rules, guidelines and practices.
- Making risk selection decisions for new business, renewals and policy changes
- Reviewing claims, both auto and property inspections to take appropriate underwriting action
- Providing underwriting support to front-line agents, adjusters and brokers.
Who you are:
- 1-3 years experience in personal lines auto and property underwriting
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong decision making skills, risk assessment ability, and P&C product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Access and Excel)
- Post-secondary education in a related field, and/or currently holds or working towards CIP is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance