The Head of Corporate Client Partnerships is responsible for developing strategic partnerships with our corporate clients to generate and identify other revenue opportunities while determining overall and client-specific strategies and leading the corporate client team in executing those strategies. By establishing strategic partnerships with senior leaders of corporate clients, the incumbent achieves success by having a deep understanding of insurance practices, the marketplace, delivering on client expectations, thoughtful planning, decision-making and execution.
- Develop, implement and oversee strategies related to generating revenue through client engagement and development outcomes that align with broader organizational objectives;
- Manage to and achieve key performance targets and other success measures driving strategic partnerships and revenue goals;
- Identify detailed strategic, financial, project and implementational planning which drives client relationship objectives and deliverables;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with senior executives and decision-makers of client companies
- Lead collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify actionable plans which drive client success and strategic outcomes;
- Leverage key data metrics and conduct analysis for insights that drive current and future success; evaluate and incorporate insights for continuous improvement in client engagement activities;
- Provide leadership by mentoring, coaching, and encouraging individual development for employees within the department;
- Act as an organizational ambassador and demonstrate HSB Canada’s market leadership at industry events;
- Partner with contacts at HSB US and Munich Re, maximizing on ideas and opportunities to continually strengthen our position within the marketplace and share updates on products and services with our client base;
- University Degree; CIP; FCIP preferred.
- 10+ years of Property & Casualty insurance experience; a broad expertise including equipment breakdown, cyber, and personal lines is preferred.
- Reinsurance Brokerage experience a definite asset.
- Strong underwriting experience and proven business acumen.
- Proven results with key performance metrics including for revenue, client relations and retention.
- Ability to effectively manage complex change in an evolving organization.
- Exceptional leadership and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent communication including listening and presentation skills.
- Strong commitment to professionalism and highest standards of customer service.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, manages multiple priorities efficiently and is results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills supported by a high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, supported by a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel is required; National travel (10-25%).
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference HCCP-0521-BW, please click on the link: Apply Now
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.