GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces.
As a fast growing brokerage, we''re looking for dedicated talent - qualified people who share our passion for extreme customer service. It means that your enthusiasm is infectious, you’re willing to take initiative, find solutions to problems, go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectation, you represent GTI with passion and pride and are a team player.
That's what our GoToInsure.ca culture is all about - surprising people with the desire to do more.
Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program, a commitment to ongoing professional development and a stimulating work environment.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our MIRAMICHI team as a Customer Service Rep to provide exemplary customer service to existing clients assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Responding to incoming requests for insurance via various channels including but not limited to referrals, phone, email, website or walk-ins.
- Service on-going client needs, advise on insurance matters, conduct needs assessment, recommend solutions and answer inquiries.
- Assist with the retention of existing book of business and meet set targets.
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters to discuss guidelines and policies.
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for clients, issue insurance certificates, process changes and review renewals.
- Be attentive to the customer to fully understand their situation.
- Keep current on underwriting rules and workflow processes.
- Actively participate in training initiatives and professional development required of the position.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or related insurance industry experience;
- Preferably licensed and working towards CAIB designation OR ability to obtain a Broker license;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send us your asap!