GoToInsure.ca is a dynamic and growing insurance brokerage operating throughout the Atlantic Provinces.
As a fast growing brokerage, we're looking for dedicated talent - qualified people who share our passion for extreme customer service. It means that your enthusiasm is infectious, you’re willing to take initiative, find solutions to problems, go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectation, you represent GTI with passion and pride and are a team player.
That's what our GoToInsure.ca culture is all about - surprising people with the desire to do more.
Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program, a commitment to ongoing professional development and a stimulating work environment.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to join our St-Leonard team as a Personal Lines Account Manager to provide exemplary customer service to existing clients assessing their needs and recommend convenient solutions by cross selling new policies and upselling accounts. Also, responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Increase Personal insurance new business sales by surveying prospects to determine insurance needs, utilizing brokerage marketing plans and existing account referrals, collecting detailed risk and underwriting information, effectively building the relationship and closing the deal.
- Offer exceptional service to clients by advising on insurance related issues, assessing their needs and recommending convenient solutions by cross selling new policies.
- Responsible for building and managing client relationships with new and existing clients.
- Conduct renewal and follow-up phone calls to maintain relationships and client service levels.
- Document preparation including applications, issuing insurance certificates, making changes and providing advocacy to ensure high client retention.
- Maintain knowledge of current underwriting rules, product knowledge and other insurance related changes.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education or related business experience;
- Prior Personal Lines experience an asset;
- Licensed or working towards CAIB designation an asset;
- Strong technical and insurance market knowledge an asset;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Superior organizational skills, flexibility, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to convey complex, detailed information in a clear and concise manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter, highly motivated, client focused and team player;
- Passion for sales.
Let GoToInsure help you achieve your career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance. Our commitment to our employees is to offer a competitive compensation package which includes a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
If you are interested in this exciting, challenging position please send us your resume asap!