Commercial Marketing Associate
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 65 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking an experienced insurance professional to join our growing team.
About this Opportunity:
Reporting to the Director – Business Insurance Solutions, our Commercial Marketing Associate’s primary responsibility is to work together with our producers and company underwriters to find the best possible coverage for commercial risks. Insurance experience is required, and Commercial knowledge is an asset. The successful candidate will have the ability to work in a fast pace environment, good under pressure, organized and able to meet tight timelines. Policy Works and EPIC knowledge an asset.
- Checking policies for errors
- Requesting endorsements
- Issuing certificates of insurance
- Requesting quotes (new submissions)
- Preparing proposals for producers
- Processing renewals, including gathering updates from producers, sending them off to company for terms, preparing renewal proposal, binding and issuing policies
- Policy Works entry for all new submissions, renewals, endorsements
- Following paperless procedures, attaching in EPIC, categories and subcategories
- Demonstrated experience with Commercial insurance knowledge
- Current Level 2 or 3 Manitoba Insurance License (full CAIB designation is considered a strong asset)
- Minimum three (3) years of industry experience preferred
- Experience with EPIC is considered an asset
- Organized and efficient with strong time-management skills
- Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
What makes us the ONE to choose?
- We are a leading insurance brokerage with 12 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
- We provide it all; a pension plan, benefits with premiums paid by company (you only pay STD & LTD premiums), industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
- We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
More search results
Business Development Account Manager
Vice President of Claim
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance
Contractor Account Manager (Remote)
Crawford and Company
Product Management Specialist (P&C Insurance) - 1…
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada
Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance