Sales/Service Account Manager
(Property & Casualty Insurance- Personal & Commercial Lines)
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a mobile/ work from home producer to service insurance requests for the St. John’s & area region. This is a commission based position with allowance for a minimum income.
What will you do?
• Promote and sell our market’s insurance products to new clients
• Be responsible for all sale activities including: initial sales conversation/insurance quote, educating clients on new policies and products, and advancing the sale to close
• Prepare accurate and complete documentation to support client activities & ensure accurate processing
• Maintain professional relationships with underwriters, co-workers and clients
• Provide exceptional and prompt service to clients
• Analyze client coverage, exposures and loss experience, to determine risk requirements
This Might Describe You:
• Sales-focused outlook
• Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of customer service
• Self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative
• Strong sense of urgency
• People-person (and a passion for helping others)
• Ability to learn independently and adapt quickly
• Active participant in your own professional development, with a desire to improve through feedback and coaching
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products
• Ability to efficiently deal with a large volume of telephone business while maintaining a professional demeanor
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Technical knowledge of a variety of personal lines products (desired but training will be available)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel
• Passion for the Client
Why Rock Insurance Brokers?
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits plan, including health, dental, & life
• Education and career development support
• Continuing education reimbursement program
• Positive work culture and environment
• Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Rock Insurance Brokers
Founded in 2008 and now ranked among the top brokerages in NL, RIB is a privately owned and operated insurance brokerage, specializing in all areas of personal and corporate property/casualty insurance., commercial & marine risks, & bonding. We are an independent insurance brokerage, allowing us to be truly objective in meeting the needs of our clients. Our relationships with our insuring partners are solid and we represent over 20 Canadian insurance markets giving us full access to aligning clients with the right insurer for the long-term. Our success over the past 12+ years has been built by the amazing people at RIB and the relationships of trust that are fostered. We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please apply by email at email@example.com, by May 15, 2021.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity!