Location: Moncton, NB
Position: Office Manager / Commercial Lines
Archway Insurance is seeking an experienced Office Manager/Commercial Lines for their service team in Moncton, New Brunswick. To succeed in this position, you must genuinely enjoy helping and working with people. You are a self-starter that works well on your own, while contributing to a positive team environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality customer service to our clients via email, phone and in person
- Managing a book of commercial lines business including policy changes, additions, claims management, and new business cross selling
- Maintenance of customer records using a computer-based insurance software system
- Promoting client retention through regular personal contact, claims counseling and superior service
- Managing and assisting staff
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Three to five years experience in commercial lines insurance
- Minimum Level 4 General Insurance Brokers' License required
- Preference given to candidates with General Insurance Brokers’ License, CIP or CAIB designation
- Proven commitment to providing superior customer service satisfaction
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- A working knowledge of The Agency Manager (EPIC) broker management system would be an asset
We offer a competitive salary, full medical benefits, and a retirement savings plan. Archway is committed to continuing improvement and education, supporting staff participation in ongoing professional development opportunities. Salary will commensurate with experience and education of candidate.
Archway Insurance is an Atlantic-owned independent insurance brokerage and one of the largest in the region. We are a growing, vibrant company, with the passion and expertise to meet all our clients’ insurance needs.
For more information about Archway Insurance visit www.archwayinsurance.ca
Please submit a covering letter and resume by April 30, 2021:
Vice President(Central Region)
While we appreciate any expression of interest, only those applicants appearing to meet the criteria will be contacted.
More search results
GroupOne Insurance Services Inc.
Underwriting Support Representative
CNA Insurance Canada
Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Wm. E. Hancock Life & General Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Assistant Product Manager, Personal Auto
Regional Underwriter, Calgary
Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company of Canada