Sharp Insurance is one of the fastest growing insurance brokerages in Alberta. Sharp was formed as an idea of an insurance firm that would be more agile, more flexible, technology based and offers clients faster and more convenient service. We are a dynamic insurance firm that works according to the needs of the client and not those of the brokerage.
Commercial Small Business Account Manager
Your knowledge and experience in small commercial insurance, combined with your attention to detail and customer service focus, are the keys to success in the role of Commercial Small Business Account Manager. This role is responsible for new business sales, customer service support, performing policy reviews, processing policy documents, speaking with clients and underwriters, issuing certificates of insurance, schedules, claims reporting and maintaining file documentation.
LOCATION AND STATUS
- Calgary, AB
- Full-time, permanent
- 2+ years of related and progressive experience in the insurance industry with a strong working knowledge of small commercial insurance products
- Alberta Level 2 License
- CIP designation, or working toward is an asset
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
VALUES & COMPETENCIES
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- Committed to excellence in customer service
- Skilled user of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Familiar with insurance software
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability in the quality and timeliness of work
- Flexible and adaptable with proven problem-solving skills
- Works well within a team and independently and able to adjust to tight and changing deadlines
- Critical thinker with strong attention to details
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We are the first independent brokerage in Alberta to offer an iPhone application for our clients to manage their policies and submit claims. We believe in Corporate Social Responsibility and work with and engage many Not for Profits as well as strive to maintain a paperless environment to cut back on paper usage. Our environment is "work hard, play hard" and we offer many perks for our staff.
Sharp Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
More search results
GroupOne Insurance Services Inc.
Marketing & Digital Communications Officer
Underwriting Support Representative
CNA Insurance Canada
Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Wm. E. Hancock Life & General Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Office Manager/Commercial Lines
Archway Insurance Moncton