Working from our Head Office in downtown Toronto, the primary objective of the Client Experience Specialist is to support the Client Management team within the reinsurance Treaty Division, in its objective to deliver an exceptional experience for our corporate clients. As a key member of the team, the incumbent will be focused on managing day to day relationships with our corporate clients while maintaining and monitoring the operational health of these relationships. You will be accountable for ongoing analysis of client specific data, data reporting processes, and business relationship needs. You will recommend and implement solutions that balance internal and external stakeholder interests.
Reporting to the Vice President, Treaty Division, the incumbent will play a pivotal role in building, enhancing, and maintaining our business model, driving operational efficiency and facilitating strategic decision making, respecting that each client requires a unique approach. The Client Experience Specialist is ideal for an out of the box thinker who isn’t afraid of questioning status quo and acts as an advocate for promoting change with a client focused mindset.
- Supports the daily account management and operational interactions with corporate clients by responding to requests for all available products and services.
- Understands and interprets current client specific processes, workflows and data transfer submissions to identify opportunities for improved governance.
- Performs ongoing analysis of Client specific portfolio results, focused on growth and profitability and communicate reasons to key stakeholders.
- Defines and articulates existing process gaps and redundancies to elicit change, implement best practices, and remove pain points. Maps the entire customer journey and related touchpoints, and makes recommendations to simplify and clarify processes. Creates framework and support documents to provide seamless customer onboarding.
- Primary conduit will include following up on outstanding payments, ensuring that the bordereaux match the EDT feeds and also match the payment records.
- Working collaboratively with Corporate Client Executives, Operations, and IT, to act as an advocate for client needs in data extraction and reporting.
- Oversees the integration of recommended process changes including documentation and training.
- Supports Corporate Client Executives with research and development of business cases that facilitate the execution of client management strategy, including the creation of proformas and analyzing client financial statements.
- Develops, maintains and continually analyzes value proposition KPIs offered to all our Client Companies across Canada.
- Participates in cross functional initiatives that advance the execution of HSB Canada’s client management strategy. This would include coordination with Claims, Inspections, Engineering, Marketing, Applied Sensor Technologies and Digital Solutions.
- Builds strong relationships with all internal and external customers and maintain a high corporate profile.
- Responsibilities may change based on business demands; additional responsibilities will be as assigned.
- College/University graduate.
- Strong customer-centric mindset.
- 7+ years Insurance Experience, preferably in a project management or operations role
- Commercial or personal lines experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, concurrent activities and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Experience leading meetings, coordinating deliverables, and resolving issues.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to address to both the technical and non-technical communities.
- Experience working independently in a matrixed environment, with multiple stakeholders and reporting relationships.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and Access or relational database).
- Familiarity with Business Analytics tools, specifically OLAP Cubes, Power BI and Tableau.
- A strong interest in keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Travel may be required up-to 10% of time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please quote Job Reference CES-0221-TR, please click on the link: Apply Here
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.