Business Development Manager
- McKillop Mutual Insurance Company
- Seaforth Ontario
- Job Category
- Insurance, Marketing & Communications, Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
McKillop Mutual is a progressive P&C Mutual Insurance Company located in Seaforth, Ontario. We have a rich history of providing personal, agricultural and commercial insurance products through a dedicated team of agents and independent insurance brokers.
Reporting to the President and Chief Executive Officer, and serving as a member of the Executive Team, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for corporate marketing initiatives and managing relationships with our Agent and Broker network.
- Manage the agent/broker relationships, which includes establishing, implementing and monitoring performance standards.
- Actively participate in R&D initiatives and in product and rate development.
- Manage escalated agent/broker concerns, liaising with other departments.
- Coordinate all training activity for agents and brokers.
- Manage all corporate social media and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the marketplace, industry trends and competition.
- Responsible for establishing and managing departmental budget.
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present confidently.
- Minimum ten years of relevant insurance experience preferably with some leadership experience.
- Post-secondary education.
- CIP, FCIP, CAIB, CRM or other industry designations is preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation, benefits, and pension plan and provide a business casual environment that supports a healthy work/life balance. This role will be primarily remote while under social distancing mandates.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and covering letter detailing qualifications, experience and salary expectations in confidence to:
McKillop Mutual Insurance Company
Attn: President & CEO
91 Main St. S., Box 819
Seaforth ON N0K 1W0
Or email to HR@mckillopmutual.com
Deadline for applications is March 5th, 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.