Business Development Marketing Director
Who We Are
HT&C is a newly amalgamated leader in Ontario’s mutual insurance industry, combining the best of the former Hay, and, Town & Country Mutual Insurance companies. We provide Members and their families with peace of mind – properly insured.
This won’t be your typical Business Development and Marketing role! We’re looking for a Business Development & Marketing Director to become a pillar in our communities and help bring us to the next level!
The BD&M Director will be responsible for the overall management and direction of HT&C’s licensed agents and brokerage relationships. The BD&M Director drives the marketing of HT&C products and services among Members, prospective Members, and through its network of RIBO licensed brokers. The incumbent will undertake research and development activities in support of HT&C culture and strategy objectives, leveraging technological innovation and data analytics as appropriate.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Setting the tone, direction and metrics for HT&C’s sales and business development activities aligned with our established culture and strategy objectives
- Researches, develops, implements, and monitors marketing plans in support of HT&C’s strategic objectives
- Considers new services, technological innovations, and evolving Member preferences to drive loyalty and retention
- Builds and maintains a robust, sustainable network of contracted brokerage partners in select communities
- Ensures administrative, risk and financial management needs are met or exceeded
- Collaborates cross functionally to deliver exceptional engagement and service
- Develops, prepares, and monitors business development and marketing budgets
Here’s What You’ll Need
- A passion for holding oneself and a strong Agent Team accountable in the achievement of key results
- University/college degree/diploma – marketing, business, or communications
- 3-5 years sales leadership experience within or related to the P&C insurance industry
- Chartered Insurance Professional designation
- Broker management system (BMS) understanding and awareness
- Licensed agent or broker
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume and cover letter detailing qualifications and experience to email@example.com.