The Client Executive, Corporate Clients is a visionary strategist who cultivates exceptional relationships with our primary insurance company partners while generating growth and profitability in our commercial and personal specialty lines. The successful incumbent liaises closely with our national Client Management team as well as key internal partners within our Head Office. This position is based in Toronto.
- Liaise and build long term strategic partnerships with executive level decision makers at HSB Canada’s insurance company partners and prospect new partnership opportunities.
- Identify client needs and opportunities; report on opportunities with vison and execution to targeted outcomes.
- Monitor and analyze client performance, assess revenue growth as well as claims and expense targets, and build action plans focused on identified opportunities.
- Manage and develop the existing client portfolio as well as introduce new products and services with assigned clients.
- Work closely with Corporate Underwriting Services, Operations, Inspection, Claims, Digital Solutions, Applied Technology and other internal stakeholders to generate full-service solutions for our insurance partners.
- Develop strong internal peer relationships as a consensus builder to ensure smooth and efficient execution of procedures, accurate and timely policy registration and revenue recognition.
- Act as an organizational ambassador and demonstrate HSB Canada’s market leadership.
- Maintain a strong P&C industry profile through participation in industry functions and associations.
- Partner with contacts at HSB U.S. and U.K. and Munich RE, leveraging ideas and opportunities to continually strengthen our position within the marketplace and move product growth forward.
- University Degree; completion of CIP or FCIP preferred
- 10+ years of Property & Casualty insurance or reinsurance experience with strong underwriting and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills, financial literacy and understanding of actuarial principles
- Business development and relationship management experience, or reinsurance brokerage experience
- Strong relationships with C-suite executives in the Canadian Property Casualty arena
- Strong commitment to professionalism and highest standards of customer service
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, manages priorities efficiently and is results oriented
- Frequent travel, approximately 20-30%, is required; note under current circumstances relating to Covid-19 travel is temporarily on hold
- Valid driver’s license required
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
If you are interested in applying for Job Reference RA0121-BW, please click the link: Apply Here