Commercial Account Manager
Commercial Account Manager
London, Ontario & Remote (Work from Home)
We offer a competitive total compensation package which includes base salary, group benefits, paid time off and other perks/incentives.
St. Clair Insurance Brokers Inc. is planning an exciting future with our amalgamation with Insurance Store Inc. on the horizon. We’re on the look-out for ambitious people who are proud to be part of the communities we serve. We are looking for an insurance professional to join our growing commercial service team and provide exceptional service to our customer base in the London, Ontario area. If you have commercial insurance knowledge, superior customer service expertise and the ability to deliver quality service to clients, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Commercial Account Managers play a critical role in supporting our clients and providing needed information to our Producers, clients, and company underwriters. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our experienced Producers to market new business and renewals while flexing your negotiation and relationship building skills with company underwriters and clients.
What you’ll do:
- Provide account management expertise and service on a dedicated book of business in partnership with the Senior Account Executive
- Market new business, renewals and negotiate with company underwriters
- Develop and grow client relationships
- Be the point of contact for our clients on mid-year changes, questions, and concerns
- Process documentation as required
- Maintain professional relationships with key insurers to ensure maximization of growth and retention opportunities
What you’ll need:
- 5 or more years’ experience working in commercial insurance within an insurance carrier or brokerage
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO) License
- CIP/CAIB designation considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task between a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient skill with computer applications including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Broker Management Systems – SigXp an asset
We appreciate all interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
To apply – please submit your resume to email@example.com
Inclusion and equal opportunity employment
At St. Clair Insurance Brokers & Insurance Store, we are determined to provide a workplace environment that respects the differences of all individuals, gives every employee a voice and ensures better outcomes for everyone.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
About St. Clair Insurance Brokers:
St. Clair Insurance is a part of the Insurance Store family and we are in the process of amalgamating under our new brand Insurance Store Inc. on January 1, 2021. We’re a vibrant modern company offering a wide variety of personal and business insurance products from Canada’s leading companies. Our diverse team of expert professionals has experience that spans several generations, and is available to advise you by phone, online or in person at our current locations in Windsor, Chatham, and Woodstock.
ABOUT INSURANCE STORE
We value innovation through partnership. Insurance Store is an innovating and collaborative Canadian insurance brokerage. While new in brand name, we have a history of experience that goes back 130 years. Over the past two years, we’ve been busy building a new model for retail insurance by investing in marketing and omni-channel, digital talent, technology, and underwriting expertise. We’re developing a new model for sales and service to attract and serve new and modern customers in the ways they expect.