Business Development Manager - BC Region
Our team is growing! And, the team at MBC Group continues to search for qualified individuals to join our fast paced and knowledgeable team of experts. Are you an out of the box thinker that enjoys fostering and cultivating relationships? We are looking for a trail blazer with a ‘Can Do’ attitude that will be able to drive new business and expand existing opportunities into our organization. If so, this is the job for you.
MBC Group is a fast-paced and growing company. Reporting to the Director of National Services, MBC Group allows employees to work from your home or in the office while not travelling. We also provide our employees with benefits including a group health insurance plan.
The Business Development Manager will be apart of the national sales and marketing team and is responsible for driving sales opportunities within British Columbia. Additionally, on-going team collaboration; with local and regional leadership teams for identifying new opportunities for products and services.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or similar work experience
- Demonstrates a high degree of accountability and ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Team-oriented; skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Clear, concise and effective communication ability ; Ability to understand client-based technical requirements and pair them appropriately to services offered
- Comfortable presenting to small or large groups and senior leaders
- Superior Presentation skills
- Experience in engineering, construction, insurance (mandatory requirement), 5 plus years in Claims (Property or GL).
- Develop new business and grow new opportunities for existing clients to achieve sales targets.
- Manage the full sales cycle—from prospecting to presenting and closing the sale.
- Collaborate with operations to ensure needs and expectations are met and provide resale support.
- Monitor SLA’s within assigned region to ensure client success
- Collaborate with national sales team to ensure collaterals are up to date and accurate
- Participate in industry events, education and webinars, and trade shows.
- Manage sales activities tracking and reporting.
- Travel regularly within an assigned territory.
MBC Group is a proud Canadian company that believes in equal opportunity and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.