Personal Lines VIP - Account Manager (Toronto, ON)
- Petrela, Winter & Associates
- Bayview & Eglinton , Toronto, ON
- Job Category
Petrela, Winter & Associates is hiring an Personal Lines VIP - Account Manager report to the President. The successful incumbent will be responsible for dealing with our VIP clientele in managing and retaining an existing small but important book of business. This is a unique opportunity of joining a nimble, entrepreneurial, accomplished and well respected brokerage firm with a defined specialty as the premiere boutique brokerage specializing in surety and large contractors. Very little differentiates Jack-of-All-Trades Insurance Brokerage firms these days, so being part of a company with a very distinctive character and market focus allows for meaningful recognition, job satisfaction, and career success.
- Respond promptly to telephone, email and fax enquiries, ensuring a high level of service is maintained
- Renewal review, recommendations, comparison quotes and remarket when needed
- Manage all renewals, endorsements and claims
- Process change requests on EPIC /company portals, when needed
- Review and invoice all endorsements (and renewals, if necessary)
- Issue in-house endorsements and new business on company portals, when needed
- Release renewals after making appropriate changes
- Scan and attach documents to EPIC
- Issue pink slips when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Prepare new business documents to be sent for signatures, etc.
- Support other members of the team when needed, including Commercial Lines
- Minimum 3 to 5 years personal lines insurance experience
- R.I.B.O required
- Previous dealings with Personal Lines Insurance—VIP clientele capacity an asset
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word and EPIC
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Positive team oriented attitude
We are committed to providing accommodation upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.