Marketing and Member Insights Specialist
COVID-19 considerations: We will be conducting virtual interviews and arrangements have been made for new hires to work remotely and will continue to do so until it is deemed safe to return to the office and all the necessary health and safety protocols are in place.
About our team:
The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group is not just another insurance company; we are a P&C Mutual company with solid grass roots within our community. We’re proud to be a leader within the P&C industry offering a Mutual experience rich with history, opportunity and exceptional customer service. We are committed to profitable growth, team development and ingenuity, while having fun at work. We encourage work-life balance and we are serious about what we do.
As a Marketing and Member Insights Specialist you will lead initiatives to drive our brand development, image and messaging both internally and externally. You will partner with internal stakeholders to identify our target member and markets, develop and execute strategic initiatives in partnership with external partners to increase market penetration of those segments.
What you’ll do as part of the team:
- Develop and execute brand management efforts, marketing, communications, and broker/member experience design strategies.
- Establish and oversee content management pertaining to marketing tools and artifacts promoting the products and services we offer.
- Manage budgets, and operational plans to realize enterprise performance targets.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to improve the user experience of our customer journey and processes.
- Exhibit a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Drive an integrated, insights-driven marketing strategy that includes traditional and digital marketing.
- Monitor external marketplace trends and leverages market insights to develop effective marketing campaigns, communications development, and customer experience strategies including lead generation.
- Build strong relationships with regulators, media, and other key stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent knowledge of methodologies in driving business results in a B2B or B2C.
- Understanding of demographic shifts and changing consumer needs.
- Experience using a variety of modern analytics platforms.
- Experience with execution of search engine optimization and search engine marketing and online advertising, including Paid Search and Display Advertising.
- Strong understanding of statistics and data to support demographic analytics develop predictive insight for alignment of marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using a CRM tool.
- Experience designing creative content using digital creative software such as Canva, AdobePhotoshop, Illustrater, etc.
Your skills and Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma with courses in business and marketing.
- 5+ years work experience in a marketing role in the financial services or investment industries.
- Experience in database marketing and customer research techniques.
- Familiar with Marketing Campaign Management and/or CRM software tools and methodology.
- Superior skills in relationship building both internally and externally with a variety of stakeholders.
- Significant strength in prioritizing priorities, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to articulate and translate complex subject matter to member-friendly language.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate CMIG positioning on issues to members, internal and external partners and prospects.
• Remote work flexibility
• Home and Auto Insurance discounts
• Flexible benefits
• Pension Plan
• Wellness reimbursements
• 35-hour work week
• Paid volunteer days
• Casual ‘dress for your day’ culture
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! We’ve saved you a spot!
Excited about the opportunity to join the team, add value, be innovative and help execute our success strategy?
Visit commonwell.totalhire.com and submit your application by July 30, 2020.
We thank all candidates for their applications, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Accommodations: The Commonwell is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring barrier free employment practices. Should you require workplace accommodation, let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Proudly recognized as a Great Place To Work!
More search results
Driver Education Assessment Coordinator
Saskatchewan Government Insurance
Director, Business Intelligence & Operations
Personal Lines Account Manager
Sears Insurance Limited
Business Development [Underwriting] Manager
Grenville Mutual Insurance
Auto Claims Compliance Manager
Saskatchewan Government Insurance