Are you the next great addition to Litwiniuk & Company?
- Are you looking to be part of a dynamic, high energy team?
- Do you thrive in an environment where your hard work drives your team forward?
- Are you aligned with our Core Purpose and Core Values?
Purpose of the role
At Litwiniuk & Company, we are always thinking outside the box and finding new ways to serve our clients and support them throughout their injury claim. Our Case Manager department use their in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry to elevate our service and provide clarity and support to our clients as they navigate a difficult situation.
The Case Manager is the main point of contact for clients throughout the life of their file and is responsible for maintaining high-quality client service while moving cases toward resolution or litigation efficiently and as quickly as possible. Our Case Managers are partnered with Client Care Specialists, who provide administrative and operational support, and frequently collaborate with lawyers, legal assistants, and other team members to enhance our firm’s services and client experience. A key function of this role is to provide the highest level of client service and keep our clients happy – we want to deliver unforgettable client experiences and be known for our commitment to incredible client service.
How you would contribute to our team:
- Be the main point of contact for our clients starting from the initial meeting right through to the delivery of the cheque at the end of the file
- Find ways to make life easier for our clients and remove unnecessary stress whenever and wherever possible
- Complete intake consultations with potential new clients and provide full explanation of our firm’s services
- Decrease the average lifespan of a file, getting money into our client’s pocket faster and improving cash-flow for the business
- Improve client satisfaction and maintain it at a high level, while managing a high file load
- Educate our team on the “tricks of the trade” for communicating with external insurance adjusters
- Maintain high quality relationships with insurance adjusters and defence lawyers to facilitate faster and fairer claim resolution
- Review client records and evidence and identify key information
- Complete quantum assessments and proposals on files
- Assist with obtaining instructions from clients and support settlement negotiations
- Find ways to eliminate waste from processes, reduce spending on disbursements, and ensure efficient and effective file management
You would be great in this role if you:
- Demonstrate claims-management skills in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Have 2+ years of experience in Claims Adjusting for Bodily Injury or Accident Benefits claims
- Are experienced working with layperson clients
- Are a proactive and visionary thinker with a resourceful work ethic and strong analytical skills
- Are enthusiastic about office culture, and can easily build strong relationships internally and handle sensitive situations that require empathy, tact, and confidentiality
- Have additional experience in other claims disciplines such as Accident Benefits, Property Damage adjusting, or Bodily Injury, or experience in the legal industry outside of insurance
- Pride yourself on exceptional time management skills, and a high level of professionalism and discretion
Edmonton candidates may be considered for a remote role.
Why join Litwiniuk:
- High-performance culture based on freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary
- 100% company funded health benefits (for you and your family)
- Onsite library and company Book Club
- RRSP Matching Program
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Opportunities to work remotely
Check out our Careers website here to learn more about why you’ll love being on our team.