ACCIDENT BENEFITS SPECIALIST
We require an Accident Benefits Specialist to join the team at our BARRIE office.
This is a full-time position.
The Accident Benefits Specialist is responsible for managing the Statutory Accident Benefits and coordinating community resources for our clients injured in motor vehicle accidents.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Providing professional and resourceful client service.
• Advocate in the procurement of benefits available under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule.
• Working with experts in their field of community rehabilitation and acute and long-term care professionals.
• Communicating with clients, lawyers, insurance companies and community resources to effectively manage claims of our clients injured in motor vehicle accidents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
• Thorough understanding of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule and related regulations and act.
• 5 or more years of accident benefit adjusting experience dealing with all level of claims.
• A university degree, CIP or FCIP designation.
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with sound judgment and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to be proactive and anticipate any potential problems for resolution.
• Confident and charismatic personality, relaxed in professional networking situations and public speaking.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply to Angela Kirkpatrick at email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, resume and reference letters, if available.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.oatleyvigmond.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and accommodate persons with disabilities.